The Welsh Finance Conference is organised by graduates on the Welsh Financial Services Graduate Programme.
The Welsh Finance Conference offers you an exclusive opportunity to:
- Meet and network with over 40 leading employers from across the Financial Services industry
- Listen to an array of renowned financial experts discuss topical issues
- Contribute to a panel debate
- Take part in a CV workshop
- Register and submit your CV and we will circulate it to some of the world’s leading finance companies
All of this is taking place in Cardiff’s City Hall which is located in the heart of the city. With direct train lines and bus routes, City Hall is accessible for all.
Having recently been students ourselves, we’d like to think that we understand what you guys want from a conference and a careers fair. We not only want to enlighten you to all things financial services but also to ensure that you have an excellent day in fantastic company (and by that we mean the speakers and employers not ourselves, although we’re not too bad either!)
Don’t be afraid to let us know your thoughts on the conference by using the hashtag #WFC16